About Florida Attorney Wayne R. Coulter
Florida Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
Attorney Wayne R. Coulter has been devoted to estate planning and administration since receiving his law degree in 1969. He spent his first three years of practice handling estate tax matters for the Internal Revenue Service, learning how the government taxes your assets when you do not have an effective estate plan. Attorney Coulter continued to concentrate on estate and trust law after joining one of the oldest law firms in Port Richey, Florida.
In 1985 he was in the first group of approximately 75 attorneys statewide meeting the educational, ethical and experience standards to become a Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney. Fewer than 350 of the approximately 100,000 lawyers admitted to practice in Florida hold this distinction. He now proudly provides in-depth legal guidance exclusively in the areas of estates and trusts law and holds an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM from Martindale-Hubbell®.
Attorney Coulter received the Florida Bar Meritorious Public Service Award in 1995. His extensive community involvement has included work with the American Heart Association, All Children’s Hospital, the West Hernando and West Pasco County Chambers of Commerce, and the Lighthouse for the Visually Impaired and Blind of Pasco and Hernando counties. He supports the needs of the Florida Suncoast community, connecting directly with you to provide individualized estate planning service.
Entrust your estate and trust needs to a respected Florida lawyer
Get the benefit of Wayne R. Coulter’s experience and expertise. Contact him online or call him at 877.815.4218.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1969
- Phi Alpha Delta
- University of South Florida and Stetson University, B.S., 1965
- Florida, 1969
- U.S. Tax Court, 1972
- Hernando County Bar Association
- West Pasco County Bar Association
- President, 1982 – 1983
- Past Chairman, Estate Planning and Probate Committee
- The Florida Bar
- Member, Executive Council, Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, 1990 – 1997
- Chairman, Continuing Legal Education Publications Committee, 1991– 1995
- Steering Committee, CLE Manual on Basic Estate Planning in Florida, 1992
- Member, Elder Law Section, 1997 – present
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council, President, 1985 – 1986
- Estate Planning Attorneys Association, President, 1989 – 1990
- Nature Coast Estate Planning Council, President, 2000 – 2001
Awards, honors and certifications
- Florida Bar Meritorious Public Service Award, 1995
- Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated from Martindale-Hubbell
- Orlando, Florida, March 6, 1943