Dedicated. Professional. Responsive.
Wayne R. Coulter
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
Attorney Wayne R. Coulter has been devoted to estate planning and administration since receiving his law degree in 1969. He spent his first three years of practice handling estate tax matters for the Internal Revenue Service, learning how the government taxes your assets when you do not have an effective estate plan. Attorney Coulter continued to concentrate on estate and trust law after joining one of the oldest law firms in Port Richey, Florida.
In 1985 he was in the first group of approximately 75 attorneys statewide meeting the educational, ethical and experience standards to become a Board-Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney. Fewer than 350 of the approximately 100,000 lawyers admitted to practice in Florida hold this distinction. He now proudly provides in-depth legal guidance exclusively in the areas of estates and trusts law and holds an AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review RatingSM from Martindale-Hubbell®.
Attorney Coulter received the Florida Bar Meritorious Public Service Award in 1995. His extensive community service includes work with the American Heart Association, John Hopkins All Children's Hospital, the West Hernando and West Pasco County Chambers of Commerce, Pasco Hernando State College, and the Lighthouse for the Visually Impaired and Blind of Pasco and Hernando counties. He supports the needs of the Florida Suncoast community, connecting directly with you to provide individualized estate planning service.
Entrust your estate and trust needs to a respected Florida lawyer
Obtain the benefit of Wayne R. Coulter's experience and expertise. Contact him online or call him at 727-361-2894.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. - 1969
- University of South Florida
- B.S. - 1965
- Stetson University
- Florida, 1969
- U.S. Tax Court, 1972
- Florida Bar Meritorious Public Service Award, 1995
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated from Martindale-Hubbell
- Past Field Attorney, American Heart Association
- Past President, West Pasco County Division, American Heart Association
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Past President, The Lighthouse for the Visually Impaired and Blind of Pasco and Hernando, Inc.
- Florida Suncoast Community
- Past Chairman of the Board and Member of the Executive Committee, West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Board and Member of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors, Pasco-Hernando State College Foundation, Inc.
- Past President, Greater West Hernando Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Pasco Pediatric Foundation
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
- Recipient of Eminent Pioneer Award, West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient, Friend of the Foundation Award, Pasco Education Foundation
- King Pithla (Chasco Fiesta 2007)
- Hernando County Bar Association
- West Pasco County Bar Association, President, 1982 to 1983
- West Pasco County Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Committee, Past Chairman
- The Florida Bar, Executive Council, Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Member, 1990 to 1997
- The Florida Bar, Continuing Legal Education Publications Committee, Chairman, 1991 to 1995
- The Florida Bar, CLE Manual on Basic Estate Planning in Florida, Steering Committee, 1992
- The Florida Bar, Elder Law Section, Member, 1997 to Present
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council, President, 1985 to 1986
- Estate Planning Attorneys Association, President, 1989 to 1990
- Nature Coast Estate Planning Council, President, 2000 to 2001
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education